Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please read & adhere to the Submission Guide to Authors below
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Submitted manuscripts should be double-spaced, typed in two column pages and with one-inch (2.5 cm) margins on all four sides of the page. The main body of the manuscript should be typed in 12 pt using Times New Roman font and must be limited to 100 characters (excluding spaces). The name of the authors should be written under the title in bold 12 pt and the corresponding author’s e-mail should be provided in the footnote of the first page. Manuscripts submitted should not exceed the limit of 7500 words or 12 pages.
- Figures & Tables in JPEG or PNG format
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word and PDF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- MNIJ adheres to the Harvard referencing style (parenthetical referencing) for citation of other published works.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
MNIJ ask author(s) to recommend suitable reviewers on submission of the manuscript and the following points should be considered:
• Authors should not recommend reviewers with whom they have a conflict of interest
• Recommended reviewers should not be at the same institution as any of the authors listed on the manuscript.
• Institutional email addresses should be provided for recommended reviewers, wherever possible.